Pursuing an MBA in Order to Change the World? We’ll Coach You For Free!
Business leaders can have an enormous impact on enhancing communities and the world through finding creative solutions to some of society’s most pressing challenges. For example, Coca-Cola’s robust supply chain has brought much-needed medications to rural areas in developing countries, and Google supplies innovative educational technology to school systems in need around the country. What will you do? Do you have a great idea to change the world through business?
Vantage Point MBA’s MBAs of IMPACT Scholarship provides free MBA admissions consulting to a select group of applicants who have demonstrated a commitment to social impact and are aspiring to pursue an impact-oriented career following business school.
- Fully complete our online application form (partial applications will not be accepted)
- Must be applying to a top 15 U.S. MBA program
- Must be a U.S. citizen
- Must be able to demonstrate a desire to use business as a vehicle to help solve some of the world’s most pressing issues
- Social impact must be at the core of your career goals
Selection & Award
- We will select this year’s group of MBA’s of Impact by April 30th
- Selected applicants will be paired with one of our amazing MBA admissions consultants for up to five hours of free one-on-one coaching with options to extend
- Winners will have access to Vantage Point MBA’s client site and resources
If you have questions, please contact email@example.com. We look forward to learning about how you plan to change the world through business!